Wednesday 9 June 2010

Bridal make-up for Jenny


This is a shot of one of my brides I worked with on her big day. This was taken after the ceremony and the dinner....I was really pleased at how the make-up and hair had lasted and here is what Jenny had to say,

"Suffering from acne had really knocked my self-esteem but after much discussion about the look I wanted and perfecting it at the trial, Ruth surpassed my expectations on the big day. Her beauty expertise made me look and feel so glamorous that my confidence went through the roof and made the day even more perfect. I can’t thank her enough.”

So we worked together to get just the right look for Jenny. She didn't want to look to over done and unlike her natural self so we decided to enhance her eyes and lips with natural, muted tones rather than excess colour. She had been concerned about her skin leading up to the day and so I ensured that she felt confident having covered successfully any acne, blemishes and marks without the make-up looking heavy or caked. I then used pinky tones on her apples of her cheeks so Jenny looked flushed with a healthy glow.

She looked beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment